Saturday, September 1, 2012

Edward's Presents

 We didn't spend much on presents for Ed as you will see what we built and gave to him from us. So this stack of presents is from his Grandma, Grandpa, and Aunt Danielle.
Edward so proud he is 8!!
 
A birthday card from B-ma and Papa.
 
I think Lucas was just as excited as Edward.

I love this face. As he opened the card a $10 bill came out. 

Next was a present from my sister, His Aunt Danielle.

Edward reading about the DVD movie.

Super Mario Bros the movie. Its Live Action version I saw as a kid. We watched it and ordered Pizza Hut. Edward loved this movie!

Last present was from my parents. His B-ma and Papa.

I hide it in this large Mario box to fool him giggles.

Its his new Wii Mario Bros game he has been wanting!

So happy, thank you B-Ma, Papa and Aunt Danielle!!!
 


 After we had cake, opened presents, then we got to play with the pinata.


 It is a pull string style. So Lucas pulled a string but no candy.

 Then Edward pulled a string, no candy. We had to pull all the strings and the last one was the one that let the bottom out!!


See the bottom pulled out!



I filled the pinata with Mario themed candy and pencils and erasers and even Mario markers.



The boys had fun collecting their candy.