Sunday, November 17, 2013

Bunk Beds After Paint

 See the drawers now you don't even notice them.

 Again notice the drawers they match perfectly now.

 Edward so happy in his new bed.

 See Lucas so happy with his caterpillar I made that also glows in the dark!

 Okay notice the bed slats? Why in the world didn't they paint them black too? Oh, well I did! See photo below.

 Okay so the paint was still wet in spots when I took this photo but you get the picture. Looks much better now!


  The best part of the bunk bed is the ladder!



 I love that they both can stand up without hitting their heads!


 So happy!!


 TV stand after I painted it. I didn't take a before photo but it was a pine wood color. So much nicer now. The next thing after Christmas is buying new toy boxes! If you look below in the first photo of the blog you can see a little before of the TV stand.