Sunday, December 1, 2013

Christmas Decor

This is our Christmas tree for this year. Its fake but is so pretty and just big enough for our small place.

My coffee filter wreath and my lovely Mickey countdown.

The tapestry I got at WDW last year on clearance for $20! Also my lovely mini tree.

These chair covers I made into Mickey themed.

Gorgeous table cloth I got last year at Target for $2.

All our Christmas decor. What a cluttered mess. It looks better in person.


I took some Santa hats and dressed up Vader and the Vader mask for kicks! Also see Santa riding Rudolph!

The lovely garland my Mother got me last year for 25 cents at a thrift shop. I added the bows.

My fireplace that is cardboard my neighbors had this same one in their home while I was growing up. Took me a few years but I finally found one of my own.

My Christmas village.





I got this little countdown in the bargain bin for 10 cents at my grocery store. It was missing the topper so I added Jack Skellington.




Santa pillow I got over the summer for 50 cents at a yard sale.


The outside decor we decorated inside because people steal too often here.



Added some dollar store lights to the outside to really make our decor come to life.


This little Christmas star was $1.49 at Hospice so if someone steals it oh well.
Same with the Christmas tree from Hospice $1.49.

Each year the boys beg for their own tree. So we gave them one of our singing trees this year. They decorated it all on their own.

 So happy with their own tree.