After the ride there are many cars for people to get in and take photos in. Lucas chose the yellow (his favorite color) chevy camaro. I didn't have my camera with us so all the photos are from Gary's cell phone. I am asking for a Large Disney Dooney purse for Christmas so I can not only always have my camera with us but so I can carry a purse again. I just got rid of carrying a purse after all my purses got ruined becoming my diaper bags.
I saw this cream puff at the Disney Food blog and had planned to get this but there was so many choices I was torn for a moment.
I ended up saying Okay, I'm gonna get the cream puff with berries. This is what mine actually looked like. It was loaded with strawberries, blackberries, and raspberries. Wow, I was impressed the cream wasn't very sweet but there was alot of it and I ended up making two sammies because of the top and bottom and there was so much in between. Gary gladly helped me eat it.
Gary and Edward ended up selecting the Cinnamon Roll it was huge so they split it. Our total with tax was just under $10.
Inside there was only a few seats so we headed outside to this lovely seating area. I actually took photos with Gary's phone but he somehow deleted them! After our sweets we went on many other rides and then it got to be about 8 o'clock and the kids were wanting dinner which we did not have that evening. So I decided lets eat at Epcot there are sooo many places. I first suggested France that little bakery we went to before. However, we were on the other side of the park. No one wanted to walk all the way back over to France or to the boat.
I started looking around and spotted...Electric Umbrella I read about them on my food blog. Menu here http://allears.net/menu/menu_eul.htm
The inside seating looks like this. There is also outdoor seating as well.
The boys got the adult portion of chicken nuggets and fries. It first appeared to be all fries but if you dig under the mountain of fries....
There was 8 chicken nuggets that were more like tenders to me then nuggets very good.
I chose the chicken caesar salad. It was huge and with alot of chicken too. The boys and Gary ended up eating all my chicken and I took the chicken nuggets to go with my salad. The boys also helped me eat the very big entire bowl of salad. Our plates were cleaned. We have learned to bring our own drinks to WDW you'd be amazed how much money you save by bringing your own drinks. We spent $17 for dinner and also got a 20% off coupon for dining. That 20% off coupon will be used for my Christmas present!! What an awesome bonus. Note to self ALWAYS read your entire receipt because that is where the 20% off coupon was!













