My Daddy still lives on. Daddy told my hubby to buy these I'm sure of it! Golly, I'm crying writing this. Best hubby ever and Best Daddy ever!!! Thank you, thank you! Side note: Publix in Clearwater, FL held a moment of silence before they started work the day after my Daddy passed in honor of him. Now that just tells you a little of what kinda guy he was and what kinda store Publix is!!
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Just Because
So I've been a mess. I cry most days and
always cry myself to sleep each nite. My hubby says I am a shadow of the
person I used to be. Well part of me is gone and its a huge part! We
planned this weekend to go to the Kissimmee birthday celebration
and today to the strawberry patch. Trying to enjoy life. Well its been
rainy, poopy weather and then late Friday nite Gary got the call that
one of his employees fell ill, then another. So he has to work ALL
weekend. I told him I was okay, truly I wasn't but can't throw a fit to
make him stay home. So after work last nite he surprised me with these...............................White
Roses are my favorite and 3 is my lucky number. Every time hubby has
brought home 3 in the past I only have two huge vases and they look odd in
there. So this was perfect came with the vase and everything. He told
me he got them at Publix and I lost
it. Started crying cause my Daddy used to buy my Mama flowers from
Publix just because he loved her. And my hubby said he was there and saw
them and bought them "just because"
My Daddy still lives on. Daddy told my hubby to buy these I'm sure of it! Golly, I'm crying writing this. Best hubby ever and Best Daddy ever!!! Thank you, thank you! Side note: Publix in Clearwater, FL held a moment of silence before they started work the day after my Daddy passed in honor of him. Now that just tells you a little of what kinda guy he was and what kinda store Publix is!!
My Daddy still lives on. Daddy told my hubby to buy these I'm sure of it! Golly, I'm crying writing this. Best hubby ever and Best Daddy ever!!! Thank you, thank you! Side note: Publix in Clearwater, FL held a moment of silence before they started work the day after my Daddy passed in honor of him. Now that just tells you a little of what kinda guy he was and what kinda store Publix is!!
Posted by
J