Friday, May 23, 2014

Fun Night at Epcot

 Since we did all four of Star Wars Weekends last year we thought we'd mix it up a little and hit some of the other parks for our last 4 Fridays until our passes blockout for the summer months. We went to Epcot tonight and did the Ellen Energy ride. Can you believe we've never done it before? Yea, we always thought it was a show and the kids wouldn't like it so we skipped it. The boys loved it! Especially Lucas seeing all the dinosaurs!! After that we went to Starbucks with my free giftcard and got some coffees, chocolate milk, cookies, and a chocolate croissant for us adults. Gary and I were shocked when the croissant  arrived hot! I guess they heated it up for us, awesome!! Then we did Soaring as it was a 10 min wait. Wow, that ride is always a long wait, guess we got lucky. Then we did the Figment ride and lastly Spaceship Earth. I loved Edward's photo not so much mine but just wait till you see Lucas and Gary's.

Check out Gary and Lucas' faces. They did silly faces and they came out so good!! giggles. I had to get copies of them to post. We had a nice evening and next week we are planning to do Magic so we can do the new 7 Dwarfs Mine Train roller coaster!!