Notice how Lucas is so happy? He was so proud to be with Princess Leia all day. We rode Star Tours and I was the Rebel Spy so my photo was shown on the big screen. Then as we exited the ride many turned and said Wow, it was you in the photo I thought it was the real Princess Leia.
Lucas loves Star Wars and his shirt is hard to see but it says Mommy's Little Trooper with a stormtrooper on it. I got it at a garage sale for 50 cents!
Here's some close ups of me. It was fun being called Princess Leia all day long.
Gary thought it was hilarious as a cast member dressed as a Jedi spotted me and turned and stared at me for a long time like what is she doing in line for a ride she is suppose to be working. It made my day!
As we stopped to take another picture of my entire outfit a few little girls yelled Princess Leia, Princess Leia and I gave out hugs and posed for photos.
Gary fell in love with this huge Darth Maul inside Darth's Mall the shopping plaza.
Ashley Eckstein was there signing autographs. I wanted to get in line and pose with her for a photo but when we arrived behind these people the guard said she was no longer seeing anymore guests.
Here are the big figs for 2014. We didn't care for any of them kinda dorky.
They had stormtrooper drinks and Darth Vader popcorn buckets but this dude in the glasses photo bombed my shot!
Also Darth Vader cupcakes along with the new Yoda cupcakes this year.
Gary dressed up too. I found his shirt on Ebay also for $20 and it has a long black cape attached to the back. As he walked and from behind he looked like Vader but much shorter. Gary loved this car they were selling the decals!
I couldn't get any photos of Gary's cape but it looked really good. Also masks are not allowed in WDW we found that out a few years back when Gary was Darth Maul we could put it on for a photo but not allowed to walk around in it.
Here you can see a little of his cape but its all the way to his ankles in the back. Times like these I wish we had asked someone to take our photos so we have a together shot. Always next year!
At the end of the nite they had a new dessert party that was all Star Wars themed however it was $50 a person! Forget that! Plus all the people were standing the entire time. We sat at the little outdoor diner and got a FREE glass of water and waited for the new Star Wars themed firework show to begin. We were so happy to sit down and wait for over and hour it was a hot day. I wore the above. So you know I was sweaty! It was a nice cool down. The fireworks started and man were they awesome. The fireworks went to Star Wars music and were so worth seeing. Then we left and entered the crowds of hundreds leaving the park too. We ended up not buying anything this year as there just wasn't anything that caught our eye. We instead allowed the kids to each buy a toy. They enjoyed that. Till next year, May the force be with you!