Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Halloween Decor completed


 Our Halloween decor is completed. We bought purple and orange LED lights to frame the windows. My original plan was to combine the purple and orange lights together to get a Halloween light effect. Gary thought I meant just framing the front window with lights NOT all the windows. I kept asking if we had bought enough lights and he kept saying we had. He understood once we hung them what I was complaining about. Don't you just LOVE married couples arguments? giggles. So I decided why not frame the first two windows in purple and the other two in orange that way we didn't have to spend any more money.


 Oh the new addition to this window is Oogie Boogie from the same Disney movie as the above window that features Jack Skellington. I found Oogie on Ebay for $25. He also was sold at Walgreens but not any of ours for $19.99. We love him. LOVE him!! We also love the purple lights!!

 My front window is Jack, Sally, and the ghost dog Zero along with some jack o lanterns and a tombstone that is hard to see. The orange lights we doubled but we really are digging the purple lights. May do all purple next year. Also have to point out Zero's nose looks like its glowing sooo cool!!
 A view of what the neighbors see.

A view from the front of the house. We really LOVE our decor this year. Last year everything was from the dollar store but it still looked awesome! This year we have had many honks and neighbors telling us how much they love our Halloween decor.