Well it hit me a few days before my actual birthday that I was not going to hear my Dad wish me a Happy Birthday this year. (because he died in March 2014). So that was the start of my crappy birthday. Next the morning of Edward my oldest said he was sick and we couldn't go anywhere. Great!! Gary called shortly after to say he was stuck at work till 4pm. He was suppose to get home by noon because MK my favorite park at Disney World was closing at 7pm on my birthday nite for their Christmas Party. It ruins my bday each year and we are not paying $300 for it when we pay $100 a month for passes! Then my computer it just broke. Doesn't work all my files, all my photos, everything just lost!! See where I'm going with this? So above is the Jungle Cruise at WDW we did go.
The great thing about my bday is that all the Christmas decor and lights are on the castle for my bday. We of course went to do the Jungle Cruise that becomes the Jingle Cruise during Christmas time! As soon as we walked in MK Lucas my youngest threw a fit. He said Daddy stepped on his toe and meant it. He threw a fit all the way to the Jungle Cruise. We should of stayed home.
Once in line he got over himself. We loved the smells and sights of the Jingle Cruise. Check out the boat names.
Lucas seen here had lots of laughs with the spider which no one could tell me.... was he REAL or FAKE!
I was in bliss what a wonderful time with my family.
This one was the name of our boat. I wish I could say everything was GREAT from then on but the day just got worse. Lucas threw another fit and ended up making me cry and broke my heart. Ruined my bday and that was it! We left. Plus it was 6:30 and no one was going to give me FREE tickets to the Christmas Party for my bday so we'd soon be kicked out anyway.
The next night the babysitters came and Gary and I returned. I got to see this awesome Minnie Mouse as Elsa over by their meet and greet.
I also got to purchase the newest Mickey Elf popcorn bucket. I collect these guys!!
Here is a close up!
I got the caramel popcorn so my bucket came clean without any oily popcorn in it to wash out. The popcorn was red and green for Christmas and was more like kettle corn then caramel corn. We ate dinner at Cosmic Rays and while dining outside the nightly fireworks started. Dinner and a show! Then Pooh and Eeyore walked by me while I was eating I could of kicked out my leg and touched them! It was pure Disney magic. I had no camera with me and no kids. Wish I would of taken pics of the fireworks and Pooh and my yummy food but some memories are better in our hearts and those photos last a lifetime.












