We had the babysitters come so we could have a little date night at Magic Kingdom. Its fun to go as a family but so many times we see a couple hugging, holding, kissing and its hard to do this with two kids all the time. On this special evening we got trapped on the Haunted Mansion as the ride broke down for a good 20-25 mins. Never were told what happened but it was super fun for our date night. So onto the photos. After we finally got off that ride we headed to Starbucks as I get FREE giftcards there for taking surveys online. I'm such a pro at it now we get $50 Starbucks giftcards for FREE. Woo-hoo!! I peered into the bakery case and saw a Frozen cupcake. Not the one in the photo. It was a blue frosted cupcake with a snowflake that just read FROZEN on it.
Seen here this is actually an edible snowflake made of sugar.
I was so thrilled when the worker behind the counter handed me an ELSA cupcake!! The snowflake with Elsa on it is a ring and I wore it proudly the rest of the evening. The cake was vanilla, no filling, moist and perfectly fresh. The frosting was butter cream with little sugar crumbs that added crunch and acted as extra snow. The ouch factor was the cupcake was $5.19! Wow, but with my gift card cost us zero so why not. So excited to report that FINALLY Magic Kingdom Starbucks has some Disney character theme desserts. About bloody time! My lucky surprise was Elsa but I did some snooping on the other side of the case and this cupcake does come in Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf!
Here I am with my cupcake to prove I did indeed take all the pics and this is a TRUE story. I also got a strawberry smoothie my favorite drink from Starbucks. What a fun date nite and a fun surprise for me.