Thursday, May 14, 2015

Downtown Disney

Thursday at Nick Hotel the pool closed at 9 pm and all the kids and us adults were still ready to do something. I suggested going to Downtown Disney. My Mother was against it too much walking for the kiddos. I said it will tire them out and its right down the road. So off to DD we went. I bought Lily a little Minnie Mouse pez. She of course found lots of Minnie items. That's her favorite thing for the past few years. Mommy wouldn't buy her nothing because we were going into Magic Kingdom on Friday which was the morning. I couldn't take a gorgeous little girl crying at Disney. Especially, one that was my niece. I offered to buy her a plush and my sister said No its gotta be something small. So I found this pez. She her face above? Went from sad to joy!


After that Lily stuck with me. I was her new BFF. 

Bubba Tommy is what we call Tommy because his Dad's name is Tommy. I loved this pic he took. I said who is the skinny girl in the purple dress? Its me btw. I love when I find a pic of me that I approve of.

After walking and hearing some awesome live music. They played Let it Go from Frozen which Elsa is Kayley's favorite person right now. It made her night and hearing me singing it as it was an acoustic version. Got told I sang better then Elsa, so sweet. We ended up at Ghirardelli for some ice creams. They took away the kids cone and cup options so prices are higher now. The kids were tired and I took a pic.

Even little Lily was bored waiting on her ice cream.

Ice cream finally arrived and the kids all came back to life.

Some got cones and some got bowls.

Lily was also happy.

Playing dress up with Disney Princess dresses.

How can you not want to steal this little cutie from her Mom?!