Who is ready for the Nick Hotel?!!!
Lucas found Raph his favorite Turtle.
We both got Spongebob rooms. Themed rooms used to be an upgrade charge. If you remember when our family went here for our first visit we didn't get Spongebob. Spongebob back then was an added $100 a nite just for his themed rooms. Nick Hotel is doing a renovation and getting rid of ALL themed rooms. So we got Spongebob for no added charge. Pays to talk to the right people and I did because I found out all this info from one person.
The kids' bunk beds. They love this place because they have their own space.
They each have a light and speaker to hear the TV.
A view from the bunk.
Here is Lily going down the toddler fun waterslide at Nick Hotel. Lily just turned 5.
This is Kayley she is 7 turning 8 in June. She is my mini-me and stuck close to me the entire visit. I'm a real life princess and Barbie to this girl. Love her.
The big kids on the waterslides at Nick Hotel. This is Tommy he is 10 turns 11 in September. The rooms are about $100 a nite but you gotta pay $35 for the waterpark each day and then taxes. Since I'm a FL resident who lives like 20 mins down the road our prices was $109 a nite!
Lucas on the waterslide.
Edward getting off the slide.
Kayley on the waterslide.
I tried to get all the kids on the waterslide it was hard with all the other kids and people around. I think I did the slides at least 10 times.
Slime bucket above and all the big kids on the deck below hard to see them in the pic but they are there.
I got slimmed. Green goop all over me it was weird like a thicker water but not as slimy as I had first thought and why I didn't do it the first time.
The kids in the pool.
Of course they play in the fountain.
All the big kids. This was a hard pic to capture but I did it!!
You see why I said no thanks. I don't want that mess but it did look like fun!
Inside the mall at Nick Hotel are the arcades and look what Lucas found.



