
Today is a Very special day. It's my husband's birthday. No ages revealed here!

This is his cookie cake. I made it myself. As Gary once again refused to spend money on a birthday cake for him. Each year he throws a fit saying birthdays are dumb and in the past he claims they were never celebrated so. I love any reason to celebrate so each year I normally just order a cookie cake and he loves the surprise. This year with the move and high bills I decided to just buy cookie dough $1.86 at Walmart and a can of frosting $2 and make this cake for him. The figurines he already had. With a little food coloring and alot of hard squeezing to write out the words. It's Not my best work as the frosting was against me but I tell ya we have only 2 small pieces left it was That Yummy!

Gary is turning 3~giggles. We only put 3 candles on the cakes after so many years.

Make A Wish!

The Boys were so Excited this morning to give the presents to Gary.

This card Lucas gave him.

His 1st present from us was a Mickey Mouse Star Wars Tapestry to hang on our wall. This time last year we were at Disney doing their STAR WARS WEEKENDS. Each year they have special merchandise only sold during that certain time. We love Disney's Tapestries as you have all seen our Mickey Minnie Mouse one above our dining room table. This one came out this year. Thank God for Ebay cause I found someone in Kissimmee,FL that had this one for sale from this years events.

His last present from us was this costume for Halloween. I'm a little bit of a planner as I start buying Halloween costumes in May/June and I buy for Christmas in September. I found this one for $19!! It sells for around $50-60. So I had to surprise Gary with this as he knows I buy early and he was going on for the last few weeks about what he was gonna be for Halloween. I am going to be the Little Mermaid or Ariel whichever you know her as. Got my costume a couple weeks ago. He had no idea I snagged this one up for cheap last month!! giggles. Was fun for me to listen to him worry on about what or who he should be. I'm a meany. He was soooo happy he drop his pants and threw this on to make sure it fit and looked right. Look again at the pic you can see his pants on the living room floor. Yes Folks he was that excited to try this outfit on!! giggles. Special Thanks to Linda & Diann for their Emails to Gary. And Nancy who sent Gary a Birthday card just arrived moments ago. Cheryl for her wonderful Mickey Mouse card. Linda also sent a card as well. Wow Gary has some great sisters! Stay Tuned for more Birthday pics.