
My little Lucas grows more and more everyday. He now knows how to climb up on things like the couches and now even Edward's bed. He climbed up on Edward's bed today and Ed came to get me to say "Mommy I one, two'd him" I do this to Edward everynite since he was a wee baby. I always would take a blanket baby or otherwise and count one and throw the blanket over him and then count 2 and do this again to make sure the blanket covered him. Now it's tradition to do this everynite and I never even think about doing it but Ed knows when the blanket is Not straight and makes me one two him again. So he tucked Lucas into his bed and I caught him on camera as he was just getting ready to sleep.

Edward made sure all the toys were around him and of course Lucas had his Baby Mickey in tow. This has become his safety blanket to him. Carries it everywhere. Especially has to have it when he sleeps. My little sleeping cutie.