Thursday, June 4, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do

My boys are that Boys! Edward loves to watch Noggin which is a 24/7 kids/preschool channel. I allow it cause it has no commercials and its Educational. He watches the show Little Bill which was created by Bill Cosby and on one episode the kids learn how to do summersaults. Ed wanted to do this soooo bad so I taught him how to. He does this in the video below. Lucas however No one taught! He tries to be just like his Big brother and he can do a summersault on his own now. Been trying to catch that one on tape. Haven't yet but you can see in this one he is doing the old Monkey See Monkey do. Edward even laughs at a joke on Spongebob and then Lucas starts laughing as well. Then Luke catches Mommy filming him and tries to eat the lense. He loves to lick the lense of my camera. I never really let him but he comes very very close. The video looks as if he ate the camera! Enjoy.