Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pool Side at our Complex

This is our Pool here at our new complex. This is really a pic of the sign and then behind it is one of our lakes with fountains here. We've yet to try the Pool but there are always a sea of people in it during the weekends. This was Tuesday so we decided to go try it out. As Gary loves me in Bikini's and I hate people seeing me in that form. I decided a weekday was probably best less people since the weekends the Pool is packed. I was right there were hardly any people there.
Edward holding onto the bar met 2 little boys to play with. Kept him busy.

One of the 2 "Waterfalls" as Edward calls them. There is another one on the opposite side of the Pool.


Lucas took to the water very well. He wanted to swim on his own without Anyone's help.


Lucas was Fearless. Loved the water and we are planning to do this again.