Saturday, October 10, 2009

Insect Safari

Found some on the carpet.
Some more were on the couch.

On the Loveseat.

There were even ones hiding on our alarm.


And some on our door handle as well.
Try saying that three times fast insect safari, insect safari, insect safari, see? That's some hard stuff. Edward had an insect safari today at his online school so I decided to do a real one at home as well. It was part of his Math lesson or 123's as Ed calls it. Its also listed as 123's easier for kids to read. Below are a few videos. I wanted to capture Ed counting to 10 but once the camera was filming he wasn't in the mood. So I took another video and that time he counted twice but the camera didn't capture it all. All and all he loves to count and loves his insects, thanks Grandma!