
At our clubhouse doing trick or treating. Gary just got off work so he joined us in his work clothes.

Ariel close up.

Ed was being shy.

We waited outside for trick or treaters.

No one showed or gave out candy in our community.

So we left for Bright house fields. Gary was Darth Maul if you remember I bought this costume for $19 for his birthday, well one of his presents. This is a homemade r2d2 one of the guests brought to the field. The field is a baseball field where trick or treating is free and safe for kids and family they have been doing this for the last 5-6 yrs now. We've been to every one.

I decided to hand some candy out since I bagged 45 bags of goodies with Disney trinkets inside...and we had No trick or treaters in our community. This is another Ariel I blessed with candy. She gave me a huge hi-5 thought it was so neat to see a big Ariel or little mermaid.

Another little girl I blessed with candy.

I also found a Snow White. I gave candy to as well.

Ed was great at getting candy.

Family.

Gary found a stormtrooper and we took lots of pics with him. Too cool!



Then we came home to well my parents home since they are 2 mins from the field. I made this pizza dip. I got the recipe off of a Ritz Cracker box. Its mini size since it was just for us family.

Monkey Brains....

I also made a marble cake with orange and chocolate.

Finally Cresant Mummies! The kids loved eating these. And so did we. I also had Fuzzy Navel wine coolers cause they were orange. That was for myself and my Mama. We walked her park and laughed on the porch for hours. It was good clean fun. Happy Halloween!!!!