Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Largo Mall

With Gary back to work My Mama took myself and the kids to our local Mini or Strip Mall for trick or treating. Almost Every store participated. I was impressed. Lucas seen here at the pet store.
Walking the Mall.

Mickey looking at the other kids costumes.


At the Pet store. I dressed up as myself, giggles a pageant girl. Miss Illinois I was in 2002.



The boys got a kick out of seeing the pups in the windows.



Not only did we get candy from this store but also a coupon good for Free goldfish. We passed but the thought was nice.

Even the Target store participated they gave each kid a Free Balloon!


Some stores had carts with people outside the store others you had to go into their store to get candy.


So much fun and the people were really nice as well!



Another candy stop. I think there were like 25 stores or more.



Minnie Mouse I had to have her pic! We came home with buckets Full of candy and Mommy even got a $100 gift card to a Spa.

I also got some girly items which I wrapped up for our Girl trick or treaters in our community.


The other candy and odds and ends for our trick or treaters.


Largo Mall even had a costume parade and costume contest. We were quite upset that the costume contest was just a random drawing of names. I said that a Real costume contest is voting who's costume was the best. We had some good ones but I love the Green Girl she was dressed in a Publix Green bag and even had a milk carton on her head!

My kids were busy trick or treating and missed their age groups parades and drawings. I thought it was quite rude how no one told us this till after the fact. We also made some pumpkins at the local Micheals store and we even got to bring home some scrapbook goodies. The pumpkins were foam and they are now proudly hung out on our porch. I have no pics because at that store a fight broke out. People are crazy when stuff is Free. So we picked up our stuff and ran for the exit.