
The Adventures continue for the Ater Family as today we visited our local Pumpkin Patch.

Ed just ran around looking for the Perfect Pumpkin.

Ed was showing us the small one with all the warts or bumps all over it.

Luke was hiding from the Sun.

Ed found the Perfect Pumpkin.

I want this one!!

Lucas even found one just his size.

Wow a pumpkin.

He wouldn't let it go!

Sooo Happy with his Pumpkin.

We came home and carved one for the seeds with Grandma who treated the kids to the pumpkins. We bought three 2 small $1.5o each and 1 large Ed's choice $6.50.

Ed was sooo thrilled to feel the inside on the pumpkin. This is the 1st year I allowed him to do a real pumpkin. Everyone tells me I'm too strict. I just didn't think he'd understand until a certain age.

Ed was also very excited to find that seeds were inside the pumpkin. He kept calling them Beans! He wanted to eat them raw once he found out we planned to eat them. We then explained we had to cook them first.

Lucas was no dummy we wanted him to feel inside the pumpkin he just looked and decided he wasn't putting his hand in there!

Gary was in one of his Goofy moods and was licking and kissing the pumpkin lid for a photo op!

Kisses! He is sooo Silly! giggles

Lucas copied Daddy.

Everyone was scared to carve the pumpkin because they worried it wouldn't look good and the kids wouldn't enjoy it. So I said I'd do it. I chose Mickey Ears since I love Mickey and so do the kiddos plus I'm great at drawing it.

This is how it turned out. No stencils. Just free hand with a knife.

In the dark you can totally see Mickey.

The kids Loved it! So happy!

The artist with her work.

The whole gang!
Then we went outside and ate pumpkin seeds and blew bubbles. Later we had coffee and pumpkin cookies. See our latest a big blow up Grim Reaper. We found him at Lowes.