Saturday, February 4, 2012

Subway Awards Gary

Today is February 4th, 2012. It is Gary's first day off in awhile and guess what he had to go to Orlando for a Subway quarterly meeting. He left the house about 7 am and was invited to a nice breakfast buffet before the meeting. He really didn't want to go but didn't have a choice as if you don't attend you get wrote up for not attending. Its his day off.... no fair!! Well as the meeting started there were whispers that someone had won Best Customer Service. Everyone thought that a man named Rob would win as he is best buddies with Albert who is Gary's boss. All of a sudden Albert gives this wonderful speech about someone who has done a wonderful job with a very unique store. Gary said this perked his eyes to Albert as Gary works at the Subway inside of the hospital how unique can you get. Albert looked at Gary and said, Get up here, Gary. He was given a certificate and an acrylic trophy.

Gary was not only shocked but honored. He got many pats on the back and very many hugs from women. I was not there as spouses are not allowed to go to these meetings. So I don't know how I feel about Gary telling me all these women hugged him. giggles. Gary told me they had pictures of me and him from the Christmas parties showing on the slide show screen. So I was there in spirit and in photos which is nice to know.

A closer pic of his trophy. So awesome!! Way to go Gary, my hubby!!! :)

As if that wasn't enough Gary then tells me... look at this. He pulls out his wallet to reveal $100 bill. This was also part of the award. How cool is that? Subway, rocks!! I think its so great that they not only appreciate him but they show him by awarding him. Gary is going around saying, "What a Great Day!!" It is a great day and remember he didn't even want to go. Congrats Gary!! I'm so happy you FINALLY work for a company that sees what I see EVERYDAY!!! Love you!!