Vest BEFORE PIC
Got on Ebay for $17 including shipping
Got on Ebay for $17 including shipping
Flynn Rider costume sells online for $600 online
Vest AFTER and COMPLETE. Brown belt is from Indiana Jones costume from Halloween past and satchel is also Indiana Jones that I painted brown used to be beige. White long sleeve is from thrift store for $1.
Rapunzel Costume BEFORE PIC I bought over the summer for $15
Same Rapunzel Costume AFTER PIC I re-imagined it.
Rapunzel Costume that sells for $700 online.
Me in a close up of my Rapunzel from Tangled costume.
Full shot so you can see how long my wig is. I posted these pics onto my Facebook page and my director from Mary Kay, Debra asked if I could act like a princess and sing. I said Yes. She then said will you do a Birthday video message for my granddaughter Caroline? I said sure. She told me that she is called Nonni by Caroline and Caroline's favorite princess is Rapunzel. Debra said can you say you are friends with Nonni and then sing Happy Birthday. Below is the video I made and sent to Caroline.
Below is Caroline's reaction watching me. She lives in Tennessee. I cried when I first watched it. I was so honored to make her day a little more special.



