More of their decorations.
My little pumpkin boy.
Edward was scared to sit on a pumpkin but if you look in the background of this pic you can see the rain.
I told the boys they could pick out their own pumpkins but they had to be able to carry it! So Lucas stopped many times and tried to pick up a pumpkin.
Again finding another pumpkin and trying to pick it up. I was only joking but it was cute how they thought they had to be able to carry their special pumpkin.
Still trying to find his special pumpkin!
I loved this cute kitty cat even though he is covered in rain.
I love how Disney is always apart of Celebration's pumpkin patch. They played Disney's Haunted Mansion music the whole time we searched for pumpkins.
Another pic of their decor and the entry way which I almost hit my head on!
Awe, love at first sight. Lucas picked this one up and loved the "baby" pumpkin.
Look Daddy! He said.
Cheese! I want this one, Mommy!!
Lucas then found Pooh his favorite buddy and wanted a pic with him.
Edward loved Mickey as a skeleton and wanted a pic with this scene.
A nice lady that worked there asked if we would like a couple family pictures. I said Sure, thank you. Notice Lucas is Still carrying his pumpkin. Edward got a HUGE one but didn't want a pic with it till it was painted. So you'll have to wait to see his. It was a good day even though it rained. Got alot of plans this weekend, so stay tuned more pics of Halloween to come.