Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Gary's Subway Award

Another Award Gary won for making Model Subway once again. This time it came with this and a little pay raise, not much better then nothing!

Model Subway means you are a Subway to be "modeled" after. Basically meaning a perfect Subway as standards go for food, staff, and customer reviews! So proud of my hubby. I LOVE seeing the JOY he gets when receiving these awards. I believe this is his 4th time winning this honor. I only ever heard of all the awards he won while at Red Lobster. Cracker Barrel gave him nothing. Now go out and buy a $5 footlong or sub or heck even a cookie to say "Cheers" to Subway and them caring and showing respect to their employees. My Father ate Subway 3 days in a row after hearing the news. He loves to tell everyone how his son-in-law is doing. My Father has longed for a son for so long and he loves to talk, visit, and brag about Gary.