While waiting in line I realized we just ate dinner {we packed a dinner this time to save money} and I forgot to bring my lipstick with me. So I snapped this pic to see how terrible my lips looked. I didn't have a mirror either. Well my lipstick was clearly gone but I looked okay for family pics.
Lucas was right at home. I allowed him to run up there first since he is into Star Wars right now. Goofy Vader was his favorite, can you tell?
Goofy helped him pull off this pose and if you click the link below the last pic you will see an even better one of him!!
Edward then came up and had to pose too.
My boys striking poses with their favorite Star Wars themed Disney characters. I wonder who they get that urge to strike a pose from?! Hmmmm?? giggles.
Lucas hugging Darth Goofy Vader. He told him he loved him so much!! Remember to click below to see the pics Disney took. These were with my camera. Gary is actually smiling in one of Disney's. Now I can't decide which size to order of that photo. Its a good one for sure!! We had fun we are gonna skip week three and return for week four. Our passes are expiring soon if we don't use them we loose those days!!
http://www.disneyphotopass.com/photoshareslides.aspx?ex_cid=slidesharefb410&photolist=dfccaf90-e2c9-4789-99a4-067657a8b128