On December 8th Subway hosted their annual Ball at the Grand Ballroom in Orlando, FL. This is an ADULT only event. So last year we went because my Mother babysat this year we had an actual babysitter. Last year we could not believe how elegant this event is. Everyone that is an assistant manager, general manager, or supervisor is invited along with a plus one.
I decided to go super GLAM this year with sparkly eye shadow to match my sparkly dress.
Plus I did super sleek straight hair.
I love the above pic looks like something out of a magazine or beauty catalog. I took it myself which makes it even cooler.
Gary took these of me in my super sparkly dress. The pics really do this dress no justice.
So we arrived and sat with Gary's boss Albert and his wife Nancy. Then about 3 of Albert's other managers joined our table. First was a salad with bread it was an arugula salad with walnuts and raspberry dressing. Yum! The owner Jeff DiPasqua gave a speech thanking all the staff and wishing a blessing over our meal and to the Next year. So sweet.
This is what the table looked like. They had open bar too. I discovered what Sex on the Beach drink tastes like its okay but I'm just not much of a drinker. After salad we had servers come to serve appetizers. Pizza and stuffed mushrooms. Very nice. Then the main course came and we got to choose fish or beef. I'm allergic to fish so I got the beef. It was short ribs and they were very good. After dinner the Dessert bar was opened. With coffees, wines, and lots and lots of pastries. So many I think I nibbled on almost all of them! All through dinner Christmas music was played. Very lovely.
After dessert the dance floor was opened and see the above centerpiece with candles? It was raffled off. We didn't win but we didn't care.
Some of the many chandeliers and mood lighting. I took these pics mostly before people arrived. There was at least 300 of us when the ball started at 7 pm.
Gary snapped this one of me exited the Ladies room. I had forgotten he still had the camera on him. This event is always a blast. Last year I left the camera at home. So this year I took it but still forgot to take pics with it. Its hard when you are wrapped up in fun. As the midnight hour approached and Albert(Gary's boss) many apple-tinis later... Albert sat on Gary and gave him a lap dance. It was the funnest thing I'd ever seen. Gary told his Boss, "Man, you ain't right!!" Gary laughed and had fun. Gary and I danced so much on the dance floor both of us were not only sweaty but our feet hurt. These people know how to throw a party for sure. The boys did fine at home with their babysitter Alex. I got a good report on them. I can't wait till next year's ball! What ever shall I wear??