Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Reindeer

So originally I had this awesome plan for the boys to have one of these reindeer pics on our Christmas card. Nancy, if you are reading this... The boys remembered these from last year. She sent them to our boys. They requested to wear these, not me! Our pics from Disney are always expensive $15 each and the card I selected needed two pics. The pic above was my choice for the card. However, when I ordered from Disney they ended up giving me 6 more photos that I didn't pay for.

I ended up calling Disney immediately and saying I ordered only one you gave me six. Please don't charge my card for six at $15 each. Disney cast member laughed and said you are very honest Jess. I said thanks, I truly only wanted one. Cast member says, we had so many people and our system crashed so we had to download all the pics taken and give the files to everyone who paid. Wow, I said. Thank you. Cast member said not many people are calling. I said well I understand but I didn't want or need any more BAD karma.
So many of these reindeer pics were really cute. This was my 2nd choice.

I didn't care for this one, too many legs.

Love how Lucas is looking away and Edward is posing like his Dad with his chin up.

So I've learned when wanting a cute pic of your kids just snap that camera like crazy. Think model photographer and if your lucky one of those pics will be a GREAT one.

Lucas looking at Edward.
Great one of Edward what is Lucas doing?


Then this one appeared it was also a runner up. Love Lucas' little pose however Edward looks scared.

Then a Great one of Edward and Lucas looks at his brother again. See its
hard to capture a good one but keep snapping and you'll get at least one, I promise. Thankfully, my kids love to take pics and will sit and put up with their camera snapping Mama! giggles.