Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day 2012

So this is what our tree looked like on Christmas eve.

I had saw this awesome reindeer at Subway's annual Christmas Ball and I wanted it badly. Ended up finding it at Pier 1 Imports and I love, love poinsettia flowers. I got those at Walmart for $2.

Gary wanted presents under the tree so I placed 4 one for each of us before Santa came.

This is what was left out for Santa. Gary found this awesome Carrot for the reindeer, they were actually from the hospital's kitchen but he told this amazing story of how he bought them from some guy on the street and the guy was selling them specifically for reindeer. The kids ate up every minute of that story.
This is what the kids woke up to on Christmas morning!!!

The pirate boat is actually a tent.

Of course Santa ate all those yummy cookies and drank the milk and check out the huge bite the reindeer took off of this carrot!! giggles.
The boys inside their awesome tent. My parents actually bought this for them.

The first gift of Christmas was Mario Party 9 for the Wii. Edward loved it!!


I love Lucas' face while opening presents.  He could tell by the back cover what this was!

The Pout-Pout Fish, this is one of his favorite library books we check it out ALL the time and he cries when we can't. So Santa thought he should own a copy.

Next Edward got his favorite RED Koopa which was a hard one to find. Koopa's are normally green he wanted red though.



Lucas got Luigi which he loves cause his name starts with L like his!! giggles. Truly that's the reason just ask him.

Tanooki Mario, which sounds funny. As a kid when I played Mario my friends and I called it Turkey Mario we thought that was the correct way to say it. As an adult I did research on this and found that Tanooki is Tanuki an animal found in Japan and is often depicted in folklore. He was also a hard one to find. Santa is good.

Okay this one was a last minute buy but I saw the commerical and knew my Lucas would LOVE, LOVE this. He loves Ghosts, evil villians, and scary stuff, alot like his Daddy. This game is awesome cause this cute little skeleton ran off of batteries projects ghosts big, large, small, and medium size onto the wall and around in a dark room. It also comes with a laser gun and you shoot at the ghosts and the ghosts will yell and scream when they are shot. The gun registers how many you have shot and also has a reloading button, cause after 6 shots you run out of ammo. So neat and he loves it!!

I just love, his face says it all!


This is Wiggler he is the Caterpillar from Mario games. You know Lucas with his caterpillars.

Wiggler is kissing the camera.

My children's favorite new math game is Grocery Shop. We take boxes from actual food and price them a certain amount then we set up shop and go shopping for groceries. We use paper and pen the old way to add up the totals. Found this at Target and Edward wanted it. Its actually a calculator in a form of a cash register. Really neat and solar powered.

Edward also fell in love with playing Monopoly at my parents house so when Santa found a Mario monopoly that went on the Christmas list!

Lucas also love Dry Bones, yes another Mario character. He is a Koopa as a ghost.

Lucas wanted to show Daddy cause he knows how much Daddy loves ghosts too!!
Gary's present from me was a limited edition Mickey Mouse watch. He loves those watches.

Gary got me the Holiday limited edition of Cinderella for my Cinderella doll collection.

Edward got a basketball in his favorite color Red. He can't wait till basketball season starts in January.

Lucas also got Captain Hook's island, he loves Capt Hook too.

Lucas also got Baby Bowser.

Lucas loving to watch Edward open his present.

My gift from the boys almost every Disney Princess in Barbie doll form. I want to fill my curio with all the Disney Princesses. Lucas keeps asking me to open and play with them. giggles.

From my Gary a Cinderella t-shirt I was eying at Disney World.

Then he also got me this awesome Mickey Mouse purple watch. Have you ever seen or heard of a purple Mickey watch? Yeah, me either that's why I wanted it. 
 I love it, some may say "weird" but I love it cause its different.

I just love this pic Gary took of me I'm so caught off guard.


These are fabulous Mickey earrings that match my Cinderella t-shirt.

I got Gary this awesome Darth Maul Lego clock, he was a hard find but I got him.

I think Gary really liked it!!!

Then Gary got me this awesome Cinderella's coach necklace. I love it!!

He also got me my Mickey Mouse ballet shoes, love those.

This was another hard one to find. A Darth Maul lego pen. Gary has been wanting to buy the Darth Vader pen but didn't like that it wasn't Maul. Don't you also love his PJ bottoms? I got his, mine, and the kids at Target online for dirt cheap.

Gary is saying Wow its Darth Maul!!!

Lucas asking me if he can help me open this present. I say Sure.

Then Lucas goes to Gary and asks the same thing, Can I help you open that present?

Gary says Wow!!!

Its a Lego set of Darth Maul's ship. It was almost $100 at Target but I got it on Target.com on Black Friday for $40!

Lucas' must have Yoshi Island game for his new.....

Nintendo DS.

Edward was about in tears he only wanted a Nintendo 3DS for Christmas. I packed Lucas' in a small box and Ed's in a large box. He was sure it was NOT a 3DS. We could not afford to get him that and Lucas a DS. My sister offered to treat both the boys for Christmas. She had a DS none of her kids would miss and got the 3DS at a pawn shop for cheap. Thanks sis!

Edward was both shocked and happy that he actually got his 3DS.

Last was our stockings. Gary got some limited edition Darth Maul set that was on clearance at Target.



Edward got a large Mario figurine.



Along with Candy of course.


Lucas got his M&Ms all he went on about for weeks.

He also got a play toy ELF that he can touch and hold.

It was love at 1st sight.

He tells everyone that his REAL elf made this one just for him.

I got my favorite Christmas candy.

Some Cinderella figurine for my collection but she is actually bubble bath.

Lucas just loves his ELF.


So our Christmas was a success both my boys said they got ALL they asked for. I'm so happy. We didn't have alot of money but Gary did receive his first ever Christmas bonus this year which was nice. I hope everyone out there reading this had a lovely Christmas. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good nite.