Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Meals

Christmas breakfast was bacon, sausage, hash browns, and green/red cinnamon rolls!!

Christmas present cake that I made complete with edible bow.

Just red and green M&Ms and red fruit by the foot and a real gift tag all on top of a Pepperidge Farm cake. Just iced it with white icing. I saw this in the Target ad although their bow was not edible, where mine is. I thought what an easy fun cake for dessert.
Christmas dinner.

Yummy brown sugar glazed ham. I love the brown crusted tops. All sugar folks!!

I also made homemade bread, mash potatoes, corn, stuffing, mac n cheese, what a feast! Lucas fell asleep at the table. giggles.
 
What the inside of the cake looks like.

My Minnie Mouse cookie being sill with it on a platter.

Yummy cookie gingerbread.

Day after Christmas I made a Ham and Cheese wreath. So yummy!!

I went to Target and Walmart and shopped for after Christmas treats. This one from Walmart was a HUGE hit with my kiddos. Its Edible snow!!
Yummy snow, its cotton candy!

Edward loves Reindeer and Lucas loves Snowmen. So cool Edward's reindeer snow(cotton candy) was candy cane flavored!!

So yummy even though it sounds weird it tasted great!