As tradition goes we had to buy a Gingerbread house and make it ourselves.
Lucas loves Santa and wanted to place him inside the house.
The walls are up and now we have to glue on the roof. I love this kit cause not only is it Great tasting but its only $12.99 and its Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer themed, plus the icing is already made just cut it open and use, I always buy M&M's but all the other candies come with it. You have to go to Bass Pro Shop to get it. At least I've never seen it anywhere else.
I found these Disney Princess TV trays at a thrift shop for 10 cents each. They are perfect for this project.
The boys so happy. I decorated alot of it and did the gluing with the frosting. I glued then put in fridge then repeat over and over till the house is built then the fun happens.
This is my side I let the boys do the back, sides, and roof.
So see the Rudolph gummy and the Abominable snowman gummy on my side with the super long icicle.
The kids did this side.
My boys did a really great job with no help.
And the other side. So cool how they do this. Its really soft yummy Gingerbread too.