Saturday, October 5, 2013

An Evening at Epcot

Last nite at Epcot we went to the new Starbucks that took over Fountainview Cafe. I had a $25 Starbucks gift card I won a few months back. So the below pics are what we got for FREE! Still have $5 left on the gift card too for next time! Is it just me or does FREE food ALWAYS taste better??! Especially if its FREE, Starbucks, and at Walt Disney World! It was a Magical evening for sure!
Our FREE goodies.... Left to Right: Gary got Hot Mocha Grande, behind that the kids split a Nesquik chocolate milk, Gary got a banana chocolate chip loaf slice, Mickey mouse cupcake-story below, Mickey mouse sugar cookie for the boys, I got the Iced Pumpkin Latte, and Cappuccino cupcake. Mickey Mouse cupcake story: I ordered the cappuccino cupcake. The lady was out of containers. She said she couldn't put it in the bag against their rules. Told me I'd have to wait 3-5 mins for management to advise her what to do or bring her containers. Meanwhile she still charged me for my cupcake that I didn't have! I played it cool and told her Don't forget about me. We waited for our coffees to be made. Then she calls me over and gives me my cupcake in a container. She says her boss Mickey Mouse told her I ALSO get the Mickey cupcake from Him for waiting and being so nice about it. So the kids and Gary split that cupcake. Mama had enough with her own! Yumm-O!
Life Lesson folks: Don't flip out! Especially, when at WDW the people there SEE all kinds and 99% of the time I've been Blessed for doing What is Right. I know in this world its so easy to flip that switch and become angry but you catch more Flies & Freebies with honey then with vinegar!Earlier that evening we went to Downtown Disney and renewed our passes and again was a long wait and we didn't Flip out. We were given an extra $32 off our renewal price for having to wait so long and being good about waiting.



We arrived at Epcot at about 7pm. We did the Nemo ride and then explored from there. Gary seen looking at the Eels.

Lucas fell in love with the manatees.

This rock fish looked angry!

I love this one of the boys and yes Lucas had to bring his new favorite toy from the Nick Hotel. Why? Because he's never seen Disney before. So says Lucas.

We also loved this shark and the hidden Mickey.

The kids also loved seeing all the Nemos! I mean clown fish. After Nemo ride we did spaceship earth the kids' favorite ride at Epcot and then ran for a spot to view the fireworks. The fireworks have changed at Epcot but they are still fun. Then the evening was over and it was time to head home.