This year we are enrolling both Ed and Luke in b-ball there.
Their fall fest is always huge and free and fun!! Lucas making the shot!!
A fun tic tac throw game.
Lucas loved throwing these bean bags!
Spinning the wheel for a prize!
Another bean bag throw this was hard had to make the bag go into the eyes!
Another basket ball game. These are so cute and home made games too!
Bucket toss: the buckets were all filled with candy so whichever bucket your bean bag went into that's all the candy you got!! Wow!
Lucas went and inspected what candy was in each bucket so he'd know which one to go for, so clever he is!
Another basketball game.
The lollipop tree, I used to love this game as a kid. If you pick a lollipop with a dot on the bottom of the stick you got more candy!!
A shuffleboard game. My Dad would love this!
Speaking of my Dad there was this guy who joked with the boys about their mustaches telling them he wasn't a kid when he got his so they are lucky!!
He reminded me of my Dad and the boys said he reminded them of Papa too. He was really funny and really got into helping the kids!
Another bean bag throw you had to get him in the mouth. Ed was so close!
Lucas got him right in the mouth. This boy has an arm, he would make a great pitcher.
Football toss. Are you seeing how many games there were? You went from one to the next to the next so organized!
Lucas kinda cheated here he was too close.
Awe, a homemade skee-ball game. This was my game as a kid.
My parents always wanted to make me one of these when I was little. So much fun.
Mini golf! I love it! Can you believe this all was for FREE?!
A homemade Plinko game. You got a handful of candy here too. Wow, they must of had alot of candy cause they sure gave it out by the truck loads!
Another bean bag toss and we were done with the games! There were also 2 bounce houses that the boys did as well outside.
A cool swat team truck and Gary had to get a pic with it!!
I had major glare from all the lights!
The boys even got to meet the driver and got to sit in the back like real swat guys or bad guys I guess.
Gary also wanted a pic with it. I told him to go inside but he didn't want to.
We were then told to go into the gym where Ed played b-ball last year. Wow, inside another bounce house and you guessed it more games!!!
If you look at the top of the slide you will see Lucas. Never would of guessed he was sick the day before.
Golfing for a bucket of candy. Wow, the kids' bags were getting heavy!
Bowling for candy!
Fishing for a bucket of candy. Getting the theme buckets of candy?! giggles.
Finally we were done inside and came out to see this little pirate. His parents made his little red wagon into a pirate ship. So cool!! I had to get a pic of this!!
Next was food as our tummy's were ready. First we sat down and bought 3 hamburgers, 2 chips, and 4 sodas for dinner. $1 hamburgers and 50 cents each for chips and drinks. Total cost for dinner $6! Then after dinner we went and got FREE cotton candy!! I'm holding Lucas' too because Gary was holding it and I wanted a pic of it! giggles.
Edward covers his face with cotton candy and shows off his pepsi! Everyone loved our costumes and I posed for many pics as Ariel. So sweet.
After cotton candy we all got FREE sno-cones!
A final pic of Ariel. Wow, what a nite. The place was packed and we also got Free bags of popcorn. Well, at least I did since I'm the only popcorn eater in the family. Hope you all had a Happy Halloween we sure did. We were so blessed for sure!!