Thursday, October 24, 2013

Costumes

Here are our costumes for this year. Lucas was Raphael from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

He also was Wario his costume from 2011.

Gary went as a Skull and I didn't take any photos of him poo, I forgot. Then he went as Luigi a cooler costume for the Hot FL weather and the boys seeing this made them want to be Mario and Wario to match Daddy.

Edward as Mario. I'm glad I keep their costumes from years past! These were also more comfy for the 90 degree trick or treating we did!!
I made this costume for Ed this year its Link from Legend of Zelda.

This is Link's shield I painted to look close to Link's it was hard to do!!
Here is Link so you can see how close Ed's costume was to the Real thing. He requested this style Link.

I made my costume too. April from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to match Lucas' costume.


I had two wigs and wasn't sure which one I preferred so I wore them both you'll see in upcoming posts!


Here is April with the Turtles so you can see here with them.

Here we are ready to go trick or treating!


My Ariel costume. I made the purple bra top. I also got the wig from China over the summer for $15! The flower is a clip I got from Ebay for $4!

Here is the entire look.



This is my favorite pic I really think I look like Ariel here. Singing Ariel! The wig made the outfit for sure.