Monday, October 28, 2013

Halloween Decor

Here are our decorations for 2013.

We used some from years past and found some awesome ones at the dollar tree this year.

I love this little witch.

The witch and Frankenstein and the mummy were all from the dollar store. The lights glow orange at nite, I never took a pic of that. Sad thing about living in an Apartment complex is people steal outdoor decor so everything we decorate always has to be on the inside not the out. Can't wait till we get a house!! 

Our inside decor.

I love my little Jack flag. The balloons are from the dollar store too cute for buck!

More indoor decor as the cobwebs took over our living room again.

We had fun decorating.




I also made a little cemetery this year was so happy with how it turned out. See more of this in another post labeled Halloween Cemetery.