Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Party

The day of the annual Halloween Party at home Lucas was super excited. Had to try on the fangs and all.


I had set the table early that morning and was all excited and ready to party.

I also baked up some skellington cookies.

These were my favorites. The black wilton frosting I bought was like working with toothpaste. It was thick and sticky. It was very hard to draw with. Note to self never buy wilton frosting!

Lucas is not seen as he fell ill by the afternoon. Was running a fever and throwing up. So he went to bed and we had Halloween without him since I already cooked all the food before learning he was sick.

I made an eye ball pizza out of a pepperoni and sausage pizza. I removed all the pepperoni and as much sausage as I could. Cut the pepperoni into strips to make the bloodshot eyes and the pupil and then cooked the pizza halfway with pepperoni on it to loosen all the sausage. It was a chore but it turned out yummy and cute!!

I made little skellingtons out of our water cups and I love my cheese puff pumpkin. Just took tape and construction paper to make the pumpkin eyes, nose, and mouth. So my jar goes back to plain after Halloween. What an easy clean up!!

My Sally cup with blue lemonade koolaid.

Notice the red blood juice in the background.

I took krispy kreme donuts and made them into screaming vampires with fangs and M&M's.

The green franken-jar was green jello and again just black construction paper and tape so my jar goes back to normal after Halloween.

Edward was ready to eat.


I also made little cupcake liners filled with candy goodies.

Lucas saw these pics and cried he really was upset he missed the party but I told him I had already cooked and prepared everything we couldn't do it again. He got over it and I promised next year we would do this again and he would not miss it. I felt so bad for him. When he got better I gave him the Halloween balloons to play with.