Friday, February 6, 2009

A Fairy Tale Wedding


So now you know the beginning and the meant to be parts. Next came the wedding... making our love official to the world! We got married at Disney World April 24th 2007 at 2:30 in the afternoon. It was beyond magical! The pictures just scream how happy we both were. We wrote our own vows to each other. I was crying basically through the whole ceremony. I even had a tissue in my hand. Was so glad I memorized my vows cause it was basically blurred from all the tears as I held the card in my hands. Here is my vows. Yes I wrote them no help. I have and always will be a writer. "From the very moment I met you, Gary my heart already knew At 1st sight love took over & there was nothing I could do We both have made sacrifices & fought for our love I know you are my soul mate Heaven sent from above I promise to always love you even beyond this life to be your friend, the voice in your head, & a faithful wife Our love is what the fairytale authors wrote about happily ever after despite all the doubts You are my Prince Charming who makes my dreams come true I submit myself body, soul and mind to you." I kept both our vows in our wedding album. Gary got choked up while reading his. He wrote his no help as well. I still have it in his actual hand writing. "On this special day I pledge my undying love to you. I find myself looking back on the time we have been together The good & the bad It feels like we have always been together as 2 hearts beating as one Before we met I couldn't imagine what it was to be truely loved & in love with someone. I have always had an empty space in my heart that was waiting to be filled I tried to fill it with other things but it always was empty and I wanted something more. It wasn't until you came into my life that spot was meant for you. Thank you for making me happy and filling my life with love. I love you now and I always will love you." Then the pastor told Gary "You may kiss your Cinderella" I about died when the pastor said this. Gary told him to say it. Well it was beautiful we didn't have it recorded cost too much among other things... When in Disney! We plan on returning to renew our vows in a few yrs. Cause it went sooo fast but it was sooo much fun! We wish now looking back we had more pics and a video. Maybe next time.