Monday, February 23, 2009

Wrestle Mania!!!


It all started late this evening around 9 pm. We were getting the kiddos ready for nightly tubbies and bedtime. Well Edward saw Gary laying on the floor and jumped and pinned him down!

Lucas then crawled over to see what was happening and Gary did this to him! I said"Child Endangerment!" Edward ran around laughing at what was happening.


Lucas love this!! Check out the little cuties face!! Can you say trusting?!



Daddy telling Lucas how much he loves him and that he'd never hurt him or drop him!




Lucas decides to take revenge by jumping on Daddy's leg and then bouncing up and down and up and down with his little bottom!! Gary yelled"Whoa buddy Whoa!" We are celebrating our approval. The family that the villa was held for before us. Was denied. We came just to tour then fell in love with the place and price. The sales person told us it just was release the day before. Then she told us a lovely lady and her family wanted it and just had the credit ran and they came up denied! This put fear into me so I went to free credit report.com and did a run through on Gary. He came up High Risk!! Great I thought. We'll be denied for sure!! I told them of this before our credit was ran and the lady said there was nothing she could do to make it go through it either does or it doesn't. We even offered to pay a higher deposit. I started fearing the worst. We are gonna be homeless since Gary's credit is terrible!! How will we ever get a new place to live if we can never get approved. I prayed and so did Edward he loves the new place so much and keeps asking when we can move!! It was so cute to watch him fold his little hands and pray on his own for the first time. It went something like,"God I want cookies and the new house. Apen." Yes Apen not Amen thats how he says it!! So we are all happy and thankful to our wonderful Lord. We are blessed!! APEN! giggles