Monday, February 23, 2009

We are Offically Moving!!!


We just got the news this morning that we are approved to move into our new place.
Our current townhouse we've lived in for over 4yrs! We were very happy here. We got the bad news on Friday that our current rent rate will be increasing over $330 dollars a month!!! Do they not know how bad the economy is right now? Well in anycase we said forget that we are moving. So we drove around and found a place about 10 mis from our current place and closer to Super Walmart, Sams, and Gary's job. We loved it! The people and the price is right! Talk about great location as well. We are super excited cause the place we toured they are holding for us until our move date April 23rd! So we got to tour our actual home not a Model! We love it also cause its all one level with attached garage. Currently our townhouse has an attached garage and thats where our laudry is right in the dirty garage as well! Yuck! Then you open the door to our foyer... then once in the foyer you see 15 carpeted stairs...climb those into another foyer and then our living room, kitchen, dining, and 1st bedroom and bathroom. Then you turned the corner and see...another 15 carpeted stairs to the upper level..once up the stairs then a hallway..2nd bedroom and then the Master bedroom and Master bathroom. Its quite big but the levels kill us! Great for exercise but enough is enough. Climbing 30 stairs just to do my laundry everyday is crazy and I hate it! Hated it more when I was pregnant! You can imagine! Well in anycase pictured above is our new home! It's also a Gated community and more kid friendly as we toured we saw many children riding their bikes and things. The community host many kid friendly functions and even bakes cookies fresh everyday for the kiddos in the morning before school and at 3 pm after school. It seems more family there. Our current place is all buisness people and hardly any families! I'll take more pics once we are inside there! We may only be here another year or another 6 months. Who knows! I'll keep you all posted on the latest. Just thought I'd share the happy news. I've been scared and crying thinking we are gonna be homeless over all this!! Glad we at least have another home waiting for us! Makes me feel happy. Wemay stick it out another year as we wait for an opening in the Orlando area where we only dream and pray we'll one day end up. Everyone asked why not a house? Well we are unsure of moving again and alot of house are foreclosures here in FL so we'd most likely rent and who knows if its foreclosed or not. Gary had 2 employees with families that this happened to. The bank made them leave cause their landlord was not paying his mortgage!! So renters beware! At least in a community we feel safer in that sense. Also this new place just felt safe to me I may go down to the pool with the kiddos and stuff as the pool is not that far away. Oh I'm just so excited we are hoping we can go over there once again today or tomorrow to tour it once more and see where everything will go!! He He giggles. I love moving its a fun adventure!!! Wish us luck in our new area. I'll be emailing out our new address and such very soon. Gonna keep our same phone number and emails. Edward says"I like the new house Mommy." He says about our current place,"This Poop poop house!" When we left to go give them our application fees and deposit. Edward says,"Mommy we moving? We gotta go get my toys and bed!" He pulled on my arm back toward the stairs. I tried to explain we are not moving today! Its so hard for at his age to understand these things! He just asked me as I'm typing,"Mommy we go to the new house and get cookies?" They baked cookies fresh while we were there filling out apps and stuff just for Edward!! Too Sweet!! I told him "Maybe" He said,"Thank you Mama!" Had to add that. Love the kiddos. Who couldn't love kids!!!