Friday, February 13, 2009

Finally Caught On Camera!!!


Well I have a wonderful husband! He got up early the other morning with Lucas. I currently have Tonsilitis! I don't know how I got it just woke up the other morning and couldn't swallow my own spit! It felt like someone was choking me. I was really scared my voice was raspy. Gary said I just had a cold or maybe strep since people at his work are sick and its going around. I went to the Doc that same day and they said I tested negative for strep but had acute tonsilitis. I've never had that before. So the point is I was sleeping in feeling sick and terrible and Gary took the kiddos and went downstairs. He got my camera and took this cute shot of Luke riding his horse. He never lets Mama take a pic. Look at older blog titled "No pictures please" So I was so happy when Gar said here it is I finally got one of him riding away. He really enjoys this! Its like a $50 toy well worth it! I recommend it to any kid from 8 mos and up! The child and the parent have so much fun watching their kid hop aboard alone and enjoying the music and sounds as they ride!