
Lucas was born 3/10/08 was healthy and on time. Mommy gained 18 lbs with him. He was named after Gary's favorite Star Wars dude. George Lucas and Luke Skywalker from the film. I was on the pill for 3 yrs after Edward was born. Stopped taking it in April. Was told it would take up to a year to get preggers. We wanted to give Ed a baby. When he was 3 everywhere he went, "Mommy look there's a baby" "I want a baby" "Baby, baby ,baby" So we thought why not. I found out I was preggers in June!! 2 mos after I had stopped taking the pill. We were not prepared for that so soon but God knew best so we took our Miracle. I was told at age 18 that I could not bear children. Or that if I did get preggers I would most likely miscarry or be bed ridden and it would be very hard and rough. The Docs were Wrong!!! Thank you Jesus :) Every Doc I've had after that one that said I couldn't bear children has told me there is Nothing wrong with me so he was a Farse! Praise the Lord for 2nd opinions!